Welcome to Hunters Hill Ryde Community Services.
Home >  Blog >  Guidance on New Procedure

Guidance on New Procedure

Posted on 10 July 2015
Guidance on New Procedure

Are you getting older?
Do you care for someone who is getting older?

The transition to the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) commenced on 1 July 2015 which means that all frail older people and carers need to go through My Aged Care, to access to our services.

So if you want us to provide you with services, these are the steps to take:

1.Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit their website www.myagedcare.gov.au
2.Tell them about all your needs
3.Nominate HHRCS as your preferred service provider
4.Or call us on 9817 0101

''The CHSP brings together four programs:

  • Commonwealth Home and Community Care (HACC) Program
  • Planned respite from the National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP)
  • Day Therapy Centres (DTC) Program
  • Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged (ACHA) Program"


Tags: Aged Care
Follow us on facebook